Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chick Fil' A Cow Appreciation Day


In honor of Eliana's favorite restaurant we put on our cow gear and headed to CFA for some free lunch. I was considered partially dressed like a cow, so I just got a free chicken sandwich. Eliana got an entire kids meal, not to mention the free ice cream she got for smiling for a picture that one of the employee's took of us... which got posted on their facebook page.:) I know this may sound funny, but if you have been to Danville you will understand. Chick Fil' A is one of the best places to eat in town. The restaurant is clean, everything on the menu is not deep fried, and the service is always friendly. Hooray for CFA! (By the way, this pic is obviously NOT the one that Eliana smiled for to get free ice cream.)

1 comment:

The Queen said...

We did too! We were all decked out. The pictures are way to embarrassing to post. I wrote "moo" on my forehead and colored my nose black with eye liner. My mom and sister went with us and we got like 40$ worth of food for FREE! YEA CFA!