Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eliana's new Do



Eliana was happily cutting away with her kid scissors one day, making cards to give people. I thought little of it, until later when I kept coming across chunks of hair. At first glance I thought that Maka was shedding a lot more than normal, but then got a closer look and realized it was very much Eliana hair! It was stuffed into some pretty interesting places in the house. From what we could tell she cute off quite a bit, but it was only noticeable in the front. Solution: I took her and had her hair fixed with bangs. As disgruntled as I was that she chopped off her hair, I got such a kick out of her checking herself out in the mirror every chance that she could get. She obviously approves!:) It took Jon and I a little getting used to, as it seemed to make her look so much older instantly, but now I have to say that I love it and wish that I had done it sooner. It is so much easier to do her hair now!:) And I have to admit, she does look awfully cute with bangs.:)

2 comments:

erin said...

What a little cutie. I sure hope Cami doesn't get the urge to cut her hair that I've read so many 4/5 year olds getting. At least yours turned out good.

We just cut Cami's hair shorter last week too. I love it, but I agree she looks so much older instantly.

The Queen said...

Oh man have we been there, and I'm sure we still have more to come!!! She does look adorable though. And it's nice to not have their hair in their face constantly. I tried to grow Sarah's bangs out for like 5 seconds once and it was a major pain!