Saturday, December 11, 2010

That time already?!?!



I can hardly bring myself to say this, but... Eliana has lost her first tooth already! How can my little girl be that old? Actually Jon and I were a little concerned when we first discovered that it was loose because we thought she was way too young having just turned 5. She had taken a couple falls recently where she hit parts of her face on a wall and then another time on the tile floor in our house... we though maybe one of those falls knocked the tooth loose. However it happened, she is now missing a front tooth. She LOVES it! She told me it was what she had always wanted so that she could be more grown-up. I need a freeze button because I don't want her to be more grown-up. She hasn't stopped grinning to show off her gap.:)

4 comments:

erin said...

So sweet. A couple months ago the dentist showed me x-rays of Cami's teeth and I could see the adult ones in her gums. He told me this spring or summer she'd most likely loose them. I felt the same way. My little baby is growing up SO quickly.

Kimberly said...

stop it, Eli Ana! You must stop growing! I remember being completely shocked when SJ lost her first tooth at five as well. At least I'm prepared for KG! Miss you guys. Knock the other one out over the next day or so and then teach her, "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!" Just kidding. Love you guys!

Emily Schueler said...

WHHHAAAATTTT? Losing teeth already?! I can still remember the exact spot I was standing in our Makakilo home when your momma called to tell me about the new baby she had in her arms. Don't you dare grow up this fast!

The Queen said...

Oh wow! It's always a big surprise, but they can start loosing teeth at age 4 even! Sabrina lost her first one BEFORE kindgeraten started. Enjoy it now. Sabrina's done loosing teeth. BOOHOO!