Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9 1/2 Days...

Unless he decides to come sooner on his own, that is when we are looking to meet our little man. We are very excited and just trying to go about our every day things so that we don't go stir crazy.:) We are also trying to soak up all of the time that we have as a family of 3 before we become a family of 4. Both of the kids rooms are almost finished. I have just a few more decorations that I am either working on or waiting on, and then they will be complete. I will post pictures soon. Eliana's room actually looks quite cozy, despite its size and she loves it, especially her new reading area. (Thanks to the latest Family Fun magazine for an awesome idea!!) I am still feeling pretty well... I feel HUGE of course, but compared to how I was with Eliana, I feel AMAZING! I am still managing to sleep alright at night, which is a huge blessing because I am not much of a napper during the day. I have a wonderful husband taking care of me, a bubbly energetic 3 1/2 year old entertaining me, and Lakers Finals basketball to watch... what more can a girl ask for?!:) I will post some pics soon.:)

3 comments:

Emily Schueler said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new kids rooms, especially a nursery with a new little peanut in the crib! As for the reading nook from Family Fun. Love this idea as well, no sewing for this lady so I like the simplicity of the drape. Hang in there and please keep us in the loop so we can virtually meet Mr. Kai very soon!

erin w. said...

So exciting, what a great time to soak in all that is happening. It changes so quickly! You guys are such a beautiful family, I can't wait to see what little Kai looks like.

The Queen said...

Don't let the Lakers game send you into labor...