Thursday, June 11, 2009

The finished rooms!!



Hooray!! The rooms are done and the decorations hung, with the exception of Kai's surfboard, which will arrive with Grandma and Grandpa Ohio on Wednesday of this next week. I am so thrilled with how Eliana's room turned out, after all that worrying.:) Her favorite part is her reading corner by far! I think it would be mine too.:) As you can see from the pictures, Maka also enjoys the reading canopy. I was also thrilled with how the name signs turned out for each child. They were so much fun to do!! A week from tonight we will be making final preparations to head to the hospital in the morning to finally meet Matthew Kai! Very exciting times!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Suzanna! The name signs are so cute - I'm impressed! Want to come decorate Jared's room? ;)

The Queen said...

You are SOOOO close! I can't wait to meet Matthew Kai either!!!

erin w. said...

Can't wait to see little Kai in there. :-)