Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Celebrating 6 years!!!



God is SO good to me!! About 7 years ago He brought this guy named Jon into my life in the coolest way, and nurtured our relationship through emails for several months until we could actually meet in person. I think that before we even saw each other for the first time, we knew that this was something special. It was totally God! He brought us together... even though we only lived miles apart, we had never met until then. Now here we are 6 years later. God continues to be SO good and SO faithful to us in our marriage. Jon is really above and beyond all that I could have asked or imagined. I never dared believe that God would have someone like him for me... oh me of little faith.:) I have learned so much about God's love through the way that Jon loves me. I have learned so much about how God loves as a Father through watching Jon love our two kids. I am just so immensely blessed to be married to this man. Today, and everyday I praise God for him. I look forward to many, many more years as we both fall deeper in love with our Savior, and then that much deeper with each other.

3 comments:

Emily Schueler said...

What a great tribute you lovebirds! Can't believe it was already 6 years ago we were there for the ocassion. We had JUST moved to the islands and were blessed to immediately call you friends.

PS-that aloha shirt looks OH SO familiar Jon. Where have I seen that before? Oh, here it is, hanging in my hubby's closet in rememberance of that day 6 years ago! He still dons it on Aloha Fridays!

The Queen said...

Awesome picture of you two! Congrats on 6 years!

Pastor Rudy Kronst said...

Congratulations...Yes, indeed God is so Good...praise God for your two children..we remember you in our prayer time...Keep looking upward and forward..Rudy/Helen Kronst