Sunday, September 13, 2009

Disneyland!!





Eliana was so excited to go to Disneyland on this trip! She couldn't wait to see the castle and meet the princesses. She was also excited to ride the rides... in the past she has been afraid to... so we couldn't wait for our Disney trip to watch her enjoying it. She got a little autograph book and we waited in lines to meet the characters. The longest line we waited in for anything was actually the line to meet the Disney Princesses.:) She met more of the princesses than just Belle, but I put Belle's picture, because she did the best job, in my opinion, of playing a princess and interacting with Eliana. You could always tell by watching Eliana's face, which ones were really doing a good job at their jobs. I also included the picture of TinkerBell, because she did a great job too! She gave Eliana a hug and Eliana came running back to us with the cutest smile on her face. I wish that I would have had the camera ready to capture the look on her face... it just represented to me all that they say about Disneyland being such a magical place... that was the smile on her face. I will never forget it... It was a great day and Eliana is still talking about it!:)

1 comment:

erin w. said...

Awe, it is so fun to watch your child's excitement and expression! Cami loved meeting the princesses too!