Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kai






Here are just some recent pictures of Kai. He is growing so fast and is such a good baby. He seems to have his Daddy's laid back personality, which of course makes me so happy. He is getting so much more interactive, and loves to watch his big sister at play. She,of course, loves to entertain him. It is so cute to watch the two of them together. He loves to play on his playmat and has been grabbing the toys lately and trying to put them in his mouth. He is also getting much more vocal and I can tell that he loves to hear the noises that he is making. It is fun to sing to him and then hear him "try" to sing back.:) Overall, we are just thoroughly enjoying our little man.

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! Wow- so he looks so much like Jon, BUT I totally see Eliana in him too. No mistaking they are siblings! And since I think Eliana looks just like you I see you in him too! What a great looking family! Can't wait to see you all in person.

Emily Schueler said...

Look at that round little face. Wow has he changed and how is it that the boys get the great eyebrows and great eyes? This is so unfair in my book. He is such a keeper, what a miracle!

Anonymous said...

Hello little hapa man! Come meet my hapa man some day:)! He makes noises too:)