Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And Baby U2 is...



Yes! I know! We can hardly believe it either... we are having a BOY!!! We didn't have to wait very long to find out as this little one is not shy. He was pretty chill for the whole ultrasound, just relaxing on his side with his little hands up by his face, but he was active enough at the start to let us know his presence. I really think that I am still in shock! I am having a BOY!! Many of you know how much of a struggle this wait has been for me, and I have truly coveted your prayers. The really cool thing is that yesterday God just filled me with a total peace about this baby, whether boy or girl! It was amazing and totally a God thing. But then today, He gave me the desire of my heart. Praise His name! I guess that now Jon and I have to actually talk about boys names.:) We had a girls name all picked out.:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for boys!!! :) Jared had the same pair of slippahs last summer and wore them all the time. Too cute!

The Queen said...

Oh WOW! So I prayed for a boy! I don't know if that was the right prayer to pray or not, but I figured, "hey! why not!?" I am SOOOO happy for your family. Love and hugs. (Now if only my prayers can get my friend who miscarried over Christmas and has been trying for 4 years pregnant!!!)

Emily Schueler said...

Praise the Lord!!! A handsome Uyboco boy is on the way! I couldn't stand the wait yesterday to see what you were having. What a great post to write and read. Love all 4 of you!

EveT said...

congratulations! God granted your heart's desire! stan and i will be having a girl! we are excited about it as well. take care!

erin w. said...

oh, i'm so excited!!

Eight Is Enough said...

Always fun to check up on your blog and see how you are doing. Congrats again! I will have to live vicariously through you having babies. I love them so much, but we are done. I will be praying for you my friend!

The Millers said...

Congrats on your recent induction into the world of boys!!! After 2 girls, I have to say boys really are different! But oh so fun!!! Let the name hunt begin!