Monday, February 16, 2009

Prince Gum?!?!


Jon celebrated his birthday this past week, and when I asked Eliana what she wanted to get for her Daddy for his birthday, she had one thing in mind... "Prince Gum." I don't know about you, but I had never heard of any such thing before, so off we went to the store to try and figure out what "Prince Gum was." She explained to me that since Daddy was a Prince, he needed his own gum. Okay, makes sense, but what exactly is "Prince Gum"? She was very certain that it had to be blue gum and so we headed to the gum aisle. This is the "Prince Gum" that she chose for her Daddy. She was very excited to give it to him, and probably even more excited for the idea that Daddy might share some "Prince Gum" with his little princess.:)

3 comments:

The Queen said...

What a darling photo! :) Eliana is so sweet and spunky!

Emily Schueler said...

Sheesh, we couldn't even think up anything cuter. Hope you wrote that one down in her book. I can only imagine that it was Jon's favorite gift.

The Queen said...

Now it is my turn to write on here you have a little Suzanna! :) She does look like Jon, but then again that hair...that personality... ;)

Interesting what God gives us, huh? My family likes to say that ALL the time about Sarah (being a little me) although they have never said it aloud I think they think that I was worse. :) But of course in my Dad's eyes Sarah can do no wrong.