Monday, April 19, 2010

Enjoying the gorgeous weather!!






The Monday after Easter was a gorgeous day, even got up into the 90's. Jon had a rare day off from work, so we headed outside to enjoy the warmth. Jon took the kids to the playground and let me go for an outdoor run along the river, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Eliana had a blast at the playground. She is losing some of her timidness and getting more brave with the things that she will try and do. Kai enjoyed watching everything from the jogging stroller front seat. (He is usually in the back bucket seat, so the front was a treat for him.)

2 comments:

The Queen said...

Look at that big girl! She has gotten so tall! What great pictures. I love pictures of kids on the playground. It's their 'natural habitat!' And good for you to keep up the running. You put me to shame...

erin said...

Way to go Suzanna, I'm so impressed at how much the runner you are now!