Monday, April 19, 2010


We were so honored to be able to host Kimi, Jared, and Lydia for a night on their cross-country voyage to San Diego. Eliana and Jared got along realy well, and had a blast playing together. Eliana was crying after they left because she forgot to give Jared something to remember her by. I told her not to worry we would see them again. Disneyland sounds like a great place for a reunion... what do you think Kimi?! Lydia and Kai weren't very interested in each other, other than to poke each other in the ear and face a couple of times.:) It was a wonderful visit, just missing Jeremy... next time!:) Praying for you guys as you make this transition!! Thanks so much for coming out of your way to see us!!

5 comments:

The Queen said...

Jared walked in the door at my house and all I could think was, "Little Jeremy!"

Thanks for the pictures. Can't ever get enough of them. Where has the year gone. Lydia and Kai are huge!!!!

Can I stow away on that trip to Disney Land?!?!? Or you could hire me as your nanny. (I work for free)

Jon's Supercutie said...

Absolutely Kate, come on!!!:)

erin said...

Oh, I'd love to be part of that trip to Disney Land! :-)

Jon's Supercutie said...

How about we just make it an OCF reunion of sorts?! Wouldn't that be fun?:)

Anonymous said...

sounds great to me! Suzanna, we had a great time seeing you all. Hopefully we'll see you again soon! We had a good drive to Knoxville - thanks for the driving suggestion. And I loved all of the pics... As soon as I uncover my camera from the car, I'll post/send the ones I have. :)