Monday, April 19, 2010

My Valentine's gift...




I had bought these Hawaiian quilt patterns at the Swap Meet when we were in Hawaii in 2007. My plan was to frame the smaller ones and then hang the big one on a quilt rod. They have just been sitting around all these years, because I am a complete slacker mostly... but Jon found them and unbeknownst to me, took them to Hobby Lobby and had them framed for me. They were my Valentine's gift. I absolutely LOVE them! They turned out just as I had envisioned them when I bought them. Now we just need to hang them up.:)

3 comments:

Emily Schueler said...

Where do you plan to put them? They look great!

Jon's Supercutie said...

Hmmm... the smaller ones I was going to put on either side of our bed, but the big one I am not sure. Perhaps in the back part of our room. I am having a serious case of gypsy blood though... so don't want to put anything up as I feel anything but permanent here. We shall see.:)

The Queen said...

You better hide them when we come to visit. Or check my luggage on the way out the door. I LOVE THOSE!!!