Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In recipe heaven...

Thanks to Kimi I have a new addiction! It is called pioneerwoman.com/cooking. I am one of those really weird people that loves nothing more than to peruse a cookbook for hours, especially if there are pictures. I find it hard to resist buying a new cookbook or cooking magazine... especially when Sam's Club has them for cheaper. They carry my favorite magazine's cookbook which is Cuisine At Home. Yum!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it... but enough of that... I am really here to talk about this ladies blog. I guess that she is a bit of a Renaissance woman and blogs about homeschooling, photography, and cooking... and maybe even more stuff. I haven't tried any of her recipes, YET, but fully intend to! They look AMAZING!!! I know that some of you are into cooking, like me, so if you haven't already heard of this blog, check it out! It is a lot of fun! Now to decide which recipe to try first.:) Many mahalo's Kimi!!!

2 comments:

The Queen said...

I have heard of this Pioneer woman and have seen her cookbook at Sam's (so SO tempting), but I'm afraid to start reading her blog for fear I'll never get up from the computer again.
I just made minestrone soup for the first time last night. It was inspired by this FUN book I'm reading called, 'The Sharper Your Knife The Less You Cry.' And I had also found a box of alphabet pasta at the grocery store. Alphabet pasta?! Who knew?! It is awesome. My kids ate the soup only because there was letters floating around in it.

Jon's Supercutie said...

Kate, you would LOVE LOVE LOVE her site! You seriously have to check it out... you will be glad that you did, even though you might become addicted like me... but at least in just looking there's no calories involved.:) I need to look for that book! It sounds like something that I would like too!